UPCYCLE YOUR FURNITURE

 We are delighted to welcome Mia Van Evelingen to the TLC fold.  Mia will be working at our workshop on Ruttlege Terrace.

BEFORE

AFTER 
Why not treat yourself and your surroundings to a complete makeover?
Let's give your home a facelift!

I offer you reupholstering of your old furniture in all styles, shapes and forms to fit
you and your ever evolving individual tastes. I can give you, up to the moment cutting
edge Swedish styles- or these enhancements can be to your specific taste, or perhaps
to a more traditional Irish design.

I finished college and a subsequent apprenticeship in traditional furniture restoration
and upholstery in Stockholm, Sweden.
Following this, I moved here to Dublin where I worked freelancing in Irish theatres,
set building and dressing. This involved the restoration of pieces of furniture from
various periods, for the stage.
Following this, I returned to my first design and creation love and now… I'm here for
you!

So… what couch or chair can we breathe new life into today?

Mia

tel 087 7812936    mvanevelingen@yahoo.se

Comments

Popular Posts